Thursday, November 8, 2007

Too many new things!

New apartment, new bed, new library card! I'm drowning in newness. Things are starting to come back to normal so I feel like I will resume a semi-regular blogging schedule soon. [lucky you!] I spent the last couple of nights in Seattle seeing films I really enjoyed in beautiful theaters. I feel like a very lucky guy. First I saw Control at the Harvard Exit. Then tonight I saw Blade Runner at the Cinerama. Both nights the film and the venue matched each other perfectly. I'll be posting my thoughts on each very soon. Also, I've vowed to get through my backlog of never-watched DVDs before the new year. There's about 40 of them in a box in the other room. I've had a few of these discs for more than 2 years. It's a little ridiculous. Anyway I plan on posting a little bit on each one.

No comments: